I’ve been working with women exclusively for 10 years and there is one thing that most women have in common, myself included. Most of us need to drink more water. The are many benefits of drinking water in the morning. In general, a good rule of thumb is to drink half of your body weight in water. So, for instance if you weight 150 pounds, you should intake about 75 ounces of water per day. I highly suggest drinking your water before dinner time. For me and my small bladder, if I drink too much at night time, I’ll be up going to the bathroom all night.
- Water helps to increase your over energy levels. Your cells need it for every function in your body.
- It helps improve your metabolism.
- It helps flush the toxins from your body.
- Its helps your weight. Water can help you maintain or lose weight.
- It helps your brain. Dehydration tends to make you a bit slower in all ways.
Now, for the superficial, water will improve your skin. It will hydrate your skin to help you look more youthful and refreshed.
Other articles you may like are: